Upon reservations, a minimum deposit of 30% is required for booking outside 90 days, and 50% within 45 days. The balance to be cleared minimum 7 days before arrival.
Payments can be made by Direct Bank Transfer or Credit Card (Master card, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express and JCB)
Due to the cancellation fees demanded by the hotels once we book your rooms, the charges for cancellation once booked are as follows:
• Beyond 60 days: 10% charge, refund 90%
• Bookings amended / cancelled above 30 days but less than 60 days: 20% cancellation charge: 80% refund.
• If cancelled within 30 days but more than 14 days: 40%: 60% refund.
• Cancellation within 10-15 days: 80%. Refund 20%.
• 0-5 days: 100%.
The company is not responsible for the loss or damage to the belonging or personal injury .The right is reserved to alter the safari to offer substitutes of the equal valve, or to cancel the operation of any scheduled safari should circumstances warrant such action.
Rates include all expenses for best available accommodation and table d’hôtel meals vehicle and driver for the intended Itinerary, range/guide where necessary and entrance fees for National Park and National Reserve.
ALTERATIONS OF TOURS
The company reserves the right to alter arrangement of the itinerary or cancel the operation of a scheduled safari should conditions necessitates. It also reserves the right to decline, to accept or retain any person as a member of any safari at any time, in which event at equitable amount will be refunded.
While great effort and care is taken for the safety and security of luggage, we shall not be held liable for loss or damage to such items. High precautions are taken to ensure your safety and you must note that some of the optional activities that you may wish to participate in carry with them various inherent risks. Should you wish to take part in them, and you are free to do so, we can assume no responsibility for your safety. Some regions and roads may be lacking facilities for quick evacuation. As such safaris are booked on agreement that you accept and you are aware of suck lack of facilities for rapid evacuation.
We shall not be liable to injury, loss, damage, accident, delay to persons due to sickness, pilferage, government restrain or weather changes. We will also not be liable for loss of property due to any act of default of any hotel, carrier, restaurant, company, or agents rendering any of the services included in the itinerary.
Solani Tours reserves the right to cancel or change itineraries or substitute services without notice or decline to accept or retain any tour members at a given time.
1. The company and its agents act only as agent of the passenger in all matters relating to hotels accommodation sightseeing tour and transport whether by aircraft, rails road motor coach, ship boat or any other means and shall not be liable for injury delay, loss or damage arising from any cause and in any manner whatever.
2. The company liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles is governed by the respective laws of the company in which the safari take place and no other country at all clams are subject to Jurisdictions of the courts of the country in which the cause of action arises.
3. The company reserves the right to employ subcontractor to carry out all or any part of the services agreed to be supplied and in the event of the exercises of such right the terms of clause 1 relating to the company liability shall apply.
4. Whist every care is taken, the company cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to baggage. It is therefore advisable to effect separate baggage insurance.
Price does not include (where not stated on person-to-person):-
• Visas (payable at the airport on arrival)
• Optional excursions
• Drinks, tips, phone calls, laundry
• Expenses of personal nature
• Medical insurance
• Personal travel insurance
• Flying doctor service for emergency evacuation
• Any other extra not stated as included